Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sports Knitting

Well on day 2 of the Tour de France, Robbie McEwen (Aussie) came second in the sprint and I finished turning the heel of my first footlet. I am making a few changes to the pattern, am using only one strand for the heel instead of two, and cast on using a tubular cast on with 10 rounds of 1x1 rib. I like the pattern on the heel and it makes it a bit more exciting to knit than the usual plain sock knitting.

In soccer news, with 7 days left in the competition, I have finally finished the first sleeve. I hope to have the 2nd sleeve finished by wednesday, seemed by friday and finished by end of play sunday!

well thats the playbook anyway- wish me luck.

1 comment:

soapy said...

sounds like your making lots of progress!