Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Scarf is Fixed

Thank god for the help sessions at the LYS! Thanks to Ruth, my scarf is now fixed (cast off twice! apparently i knit too tight). So now (well on Monday) the scarf can get its first outing.

In World Cup news, Australia beat Japan 3-1 on Monday and face Brazil on Sunday- and my sweater is coming along nicely. I am 4/5 through the front and have cast on the back - splitting a needle in two in the process :( ! My only excuse is it was an old plastic one of my mothers which has been sitting there for 20 years. Anyway back to the knitting....

No comments: