Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Saturday, May 07, 2005

Shrug is Complete!

The Shrug is Done....

Finished.........Seemed.............(couldn't be bothered to block! hehe)and.................................................................




..........................It's too small.

Just.

The arms are a fraction too tight to be comfortable- I had to fight to get it on and off hence the coathanger shot.So it will be gifted to either my sister or cousin - whoever can wear it.

I still like it though, am contemplating a second one in a larger size for me, so who knows.

For now it is the branching out scarf



This is being made in the knitpicks wool my SP4 gave me and will either be a) kept or b) given to my granmother depending on how long it takes to finish- I have 6 repeats done, only 30 to go.....thats 305 rows!!! So should only take me about a year. I am joining the Branching-Out-Knit-Along so hopefully that will keep me motivated.

I also have to do some more knitting on the lil devil pants or the kid will have grown out of them before they are finished! I also have half seemed the 2-needle sock.

So thats my progress report for today. More to come next week......

No comments: