Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Can Anyone Help

I am looking for the Fall 07 issues of both Knitscene and Knit 1. Neither have appeared in Australia. Any help will be appreciated and rewarded in some way :)

In news, I have been very ill for the last 3 weeks (not counting the surgery, which went well and was caught in time. The doc said had we not had health insurance by the time i got to the top of the waiting list it would of been cancer, so thank god for private health insurance!) No I have been very dizzy, lethargic, nauseas, and can't even knit! so no real progress on anthing- just a few rows a night have been all I can manage. However we are taking copius amounts of blood, and have ruled out diabetes, thyroid, iron, b12, salt and about half a dozen others so are still searching. however, I am positive it will all be ok in the end.

Ciao for now (must go sleep)

3 comments:

Jo said...

Get well soon and keep us updated!

Karen said...

So glad it was caught in time. I hope you feel better soon! Sorry I can't help with the magazines.

Becky-Dee said...

Oh I hope you get better soon! I know it doesn't feel great when you don't know whats wrong with you. As for the knitting magazines, www.knittingloft.com is an australian site which has the fall issue of Knit.1 (but no knitscene) and the prices are pretty resonable. Get well soon!