Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blogstalking 2: Statues

Image00049
Image00049,
originally uploaded by westozcaat.
When I was in Europe in 05/06 I found out that the Europeans LOVE their statues. Especially ones of people on horses looking triumphant over some sort of adversity, Now we all know what they look like, so I didn't post one here (though I have plenty of them). Instead I would like to show you what the main shopping street of Prague looked like when I visited. I am not sure but I think this is a permanant exhibition of strange street art. Every 100m or so was another very different type of installation. This was my favourite. Enjoy!

No comments: