Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Monday, August 27, 2007

And on the next day She Frogged

Today I bit the bullet and frogged a whole heap of UFO's.

Mainly socks that I have done in either A) the wrong yarn, B) the wrong size C) lost the mojo.


So what went: The nancy bush one sock with the anticraft vinnland mate- Both these I made just for fun- they are 2 thick for me, in future- i shall use this yarn on larger needles.


Millicent- as seen in the archives, this was done on baby yarn, wrong choice, and I forgot about negative ease and made them too big. So now- well I have lots of new sock yarn which is heading that way. I will be trying this pattern again.


German Stocking- stuffed up the chart and again the same yarn as millicent- I think cookieA's patterns need proper sock yarn- not grignasco bambi- stunning fingering 100% merino fine yarn.


A Crochet Dinasour: After breaking 2 chrochet hooks on this I am getting the feeling of while I love looking at aragumi it is not my thing.


And lastly a picture. It rained alot yesterday and as I was driving along I saw a double rainbow. You can only just see it- it was very faint, and it is a camera phone photo.



1 comment:

turtlegirl76 said...

That's not a bad shot for a camera phone! Very cool!

Frogging feels good doesn't it?