Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Monday, June 25, 2007

Op Shop Needles

I made a great find today

some old fashioned metal aero dpns (and one straight) from a pile of needles in an op shop. I love small needles (not the 15cm but about 20cm) and found the following: 2.25 dpns (4) in 22cm, 3mm dpn's (4) in 17cm, 3.25cm straights in 17cm, 3.25 cm dpns (4) in 22cm (3 needles in 22 and one in 17cm- they are op shop!!) , 4mm dpns 2 pairs- one in 17cm and one in 22cm.

They are a bit mismatched- some needles are slightly (1cm) longer than others but heh for AUS $10 for 6 pairs i am not complaining.

Ohhh and my zephyr arrived today- in a lovely light pewter colour !! whoo hoo happy mail day!

No comments: