Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Friday, September 01, 2006

I Got Mail

I got mail today

lots and lots of mail- well ok only 3 packages but let me tell you what they were.

Letter 1) my felted toy patterns from fibretrends. (the hedgehogs and felted fido)

Package 2) the stitch-and-bitch 2007 page-a-day calender. Not the best for patterns (had a quick flick) but could be fun



Package 3) my sp7 package from bananas. Still no idea who she is but wow, this girl has done her homework. It all arrived in paper of my favourite flower,



included gorgous blue yarn (i have to get more of this- am going to use it to make sizzle), a frangipani needle case and amongst other goodness- a HAND MADE BAG- it is sooooo cute- with dog fabric lining and a felted dog on the corner. I LOVE IT (also in the big stash were some stamps and stickers of the australian post kid's marketing tool- postie kate (no joke), some point protectors, a jeweled pen, and some non-slip sheep socks (so cool)



THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU
SP you have been the greatest.

now if i can only find out who you are.....................

No comments: