Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Sunday, September 03, 2006

Socked Feet

Feet- ok I'm a week late, but i'm not fond of my feet (except being small makes socks quicker to knit!) so you get socked feet.



On left- hand knit mystery sock KAL sock. (Finally cast on for the other one) On right- sheep footlet sock gifted from knitty SP7. Note the spots on the bottom for non-slip sole action. WHoo hoo- my new favourite house socks (I have wooden floors).

Ands its Father's Day here in Australia, so I'm off to be nice to dad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeee! Socks! I'm glad you like the bag, I was so worried about it!

I was AFK this weekend, but here are some more clues...

...my SP has been a bit quiet, so I have very, very rarely posted on the thread...so I'm not overly obvious in that respect...

...my name has also been used to describe an astronomical phenomenon that can be seen in both hemispheres, but only near the poles...

Oh, and let me know about the tencel wool. How much more do you need? I can see if the LYS has any more.

-bananas

turtlegirl76 said...

Very cool socks.

soapy said...

how cutesie!;o)

Jo said...

I like the short socks - where might I find the pattern? I have short feet, too - size 6.5. Unfortunately, 6.5 wide, which is a size many stores do not carry.