Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Thursday, April 28, 2005

My First KAL

I'm in a knit-a-long!!!!

Since I am making a shrug- I decided to join the shrug knit-a-long. See the sidebar for the link.

In other news my phildar yarn arrived yesterday. It was a bit of a suprise as the colour didn't resemble the on screen image much- will edit this post later this evening when I am not at work and include pictures. But I still like it and it will make a good cardigan- even though I have 3 WIP's to finish before I can even start this. Hopefully, I will now stop procrastinating and get a knit-on!! (groan at bad pun!)

No comments: