Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Saturday, April 23, 2005

I've Been RAK'd

Yeh!!!
I've been RAK'd. My first time ever. I sent off some earrings to April and in return she sent me a ball of great tahki wool called shannon and some joy lipgloss. Photos will come when my sister returns from holiday with her camera (that I continually pinch to take pictures of knitting.)

Progress Reports: Zara Shrug- have reknit the frogged rows and am one sleeve down. The Lil devil pants have been put on hold to knit the shrug- I know she will be too big by the time I finish them but heh..... we can live in hope.

No comments: