Wow- what a difference a week makes.
After an amazing shopping and eating trip to Singapore and KL (Kuala Lumpa) I arrived home to find that the Secret Pals had been handed out. Yeh. Although being a first timer i have no idea what to send my SP. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. I have no photos from my trip as yet as they were taken with an increasingly old fashioned film camera!!! and arn't that exciting anyway. I did buy a great handbag by a group called projectbloodbrothers- wierd name great stuff!
Also in catching up with my blog reading i noticed that yarnharlots fundraiser for doctors without borders is up to a whopping $50 000. And thats not even in Australian dollars (canadian actually). If you want to check it out click on the knitters without borders link on the side! And yes i donated. actually it was before her 'run' started so i haven't put my name up there but i thought it was a great thing as doctors without borders is my prefered charity also.
Knitting wise- i have a list of things to do.
1) Sort out incomplete projects
2) Sort out what i want to start next that i have the wool for!
3) Figure out a future projects list
4) look for new vogue and rebecca 28, home and 29 as cannot get rebecca here in perth and the new vogue doesn't come out here for at least 2 months after the american release. Ohhh and interweave as well.
5) Get Summer Tweed-along happening. This is not only my first knit-along but i am hosting it- i have no idea how or what to do so again, any offers of help (or taking it off my hands!!) is greatly appreciated.
Time to feed the dog!
Attention Perth Knitters
I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.