Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I have a button

Whoo hoo
Thanks to the amazing Ashiko I now have a button. Feel free to pinch but remember to host it on your own server.

I finally finished my sister's bag- will post pic's when she lets me borrow her camera- and now just have to attach the detachable straps and press.

I also am halfway through the main section of the 2nd piece of Sage- it will be done and worn before the end of summer. I believe that if I say that enough it may just happen.

Did I mention I now have a button?

1 comment:

Ashik0 said...

Haha! I'm glad you like it that much!