Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Monday, December 20, 2004

Christmas is coming

Well so much for finishing my christmas cards!
After cruising the dreaded mall on a sunday with god knows how many others i forced myself outside only to realise that evening it had been a lovely 38 degrees- and I wonder why I am having trouble even walking - let alone doing anything creative.

The only good part of my day is that in that mall I found my knitting-a-day calender !!! YEHHHH my christmas gift to myself- along with alot of chocolate

As far as knitting goes, I bought the wool for the fuzzy slippers and the cabled hat from S&B Nation- and have cast on the hat- in these temperatures I am considering that an achievement.

Marybella Update: Row one of beading- Done!!! yes its slowwwwwly getting there.

No comments: