Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tour De France KAL Progress

Jumper Progress
Jumper Progress,
originally uploaded by westozcaat.
With the start of Stage 4 tonight it is time to post a progress report. The Kate Gilbert Olive (for the green jersey) jumper is going nicely, have finished the armhole shaping on the back and am about to start on the armholes. I finally gathered momentum to start the mystery stole 2nd clue today and aim t have 25 rows done by the end of tonights stage.

The SSS is going well. I turned my first widdershins heel the other day- using the anticrafts vinnland pattern, and am about to work on the leg. In the cookieA thelonious sock I am also about to turn the heel although from the cuff down!

FInally I am having problems seeing any photos that are based in flika- both mine or other peoples- anyone else having that problem? anyone know how to fix it?

No comments: