Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Tuesday, April 10, 2007

new computer

no knitting over easter (happy easter by the way)
as I got a new toy- an HP 17" desktop replacement. its lots of fun and i am busy trying to input everything. I am in the process of knitting another baby jumper- so shots of that soon. I have done the back and decided to do the sleeves next. I had actually finished one when i realised i forgot to read the instructions and didn't increase the sleeve, so i ripped it all back, cast on the second sleeve and am now doing both at once. A nice change. So ta ta for now, lots of pics coming as soon as i figure out how to take photos with the INBUILT WEB CAM hehe.

No comments: