Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Saturday, April 21, 2007

Copycat Kate

Finally I get round to copying every one else with the:

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

Directions: 1. Open your mp3 library
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press Play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the Next button.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool.
7. Don’t skip songs.


My Movie:
1. Opening credits: Right Here Right Now- Fatboy Slim
2. Waking up: Suits are picking up the bill- Squirrel Nut Zippers
3. First day of school: With Arms Wide Open- Creed
4. Fight song: Walkin' Blues- Eric Clapton
5. Breaking up: Tired of being Alone- Tom Jones
6. Happiness: One Way Mule- Silverchair
7. Life’s okay: Endless Summer- Scooter
8. Mental breakdown: Walk on by- Gabrielle
9. Driving: Now Comest the Night- Rob Thomas
10. Flashback: Dream on Dreamer - Brand New Heavies
11. Getting back together: Every breath you take- Me first and the gimme gimmes
12. Wedding song: Living inside You- Earl Klugh
13. Birth of first child: Hope and Validation- Bernard Fanning
14. Final battle scene: Pyramid- Wolfmother
15. Death scene: Linger- Cranberries
16. Funeral song: Outta My Head- Spiderbait
17. End credits: I Know- Save Ferris

I dont think my Ipod was playing along. Granted there are 3362 choices.

No comments: