Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Blanket and Socks

Yes I know, i haven't posted for a while. The FC shrug is being knit to alias- up to season 3 and so far it is looking like a blanket at the moment - being 40 inches long and 20 inches wide. However no pics (its boring!)

I have also been getting ready to jet set off to europe. Not sure of my whole itinery yet but have the first few weeks ready. The first stop is Vienna, Austria for a few days then off to Budapest, Hungary to stay with friends. After that it is either Florence for a month (taking an italian course) or a Contiki trip- then off to London.

Anyone know of any yarn shops in Vienna or Budapest??

I do have pics to share. Below is the first half of the socks from my lesson last week. I am slowly getting the hang of double pointed needles- using 5 - it's alot easier with 4 in the work than 3.


The other pic is my half of the secret pal pinku swap. This is what i received from Rose- she made them herself- very clever!!!!


Anyway- must keep working on the shrug- I want to be able to wear it at least once before I leave!!!

No comments: