Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Thursday, November 25, 2004

Noro Yarn

well i got my yarn voucher - and haven't spent it yet.
However what i did do today was swapped the non-feltable yarn (yes i have given up after 6 washes) for some noro kureyon- colour 90.




looks yummy and apparently felts really well too. I am still going to use the hello yarn pattern but will use the mini skull pattern but knit it in the round ala the lopi pattern on size 7mm needles- as then i do not have to buy another set of needles.

and this time it should felt. YEH.

PS: apparently my S&B Nation order is still 'in process' whatever that means.

No comments: