Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Monday, April 07, 2008

What a Bag!

IMGP8583
IMGP8583,
originally uploaded by westozcaat.
Wow what a great bag from my Ravelry swap pal PURPLE STITCHES!!! Thanks times 100.

It was filled (see flickr) with great goodies, a notepad and pen, point protectors (v. needed) a knitters gauge, tape measure with beaded cover, and jo sharp yarn samples- hello someone has been stalking me- I LOVE shade cards.

And the bag- wow. Based on the knitting needle bag but in a great butterfly stitch in grey with red sides and LINED strap, with a centre partiton (also lined) snap closure on one half, a pocket for the notebook and some bling to make the final perfect touch.

It is really amazing. I love it (and have already filled it to take to work tomorrow to show off! Thanks again Purplestitches.


One more thing: I know I have hardly posted at all lately, and they will be only sparodic but please note I AM reading everyones posts- all the blog stalking members- I read you everyday and whilst don't comment much i am a loyal reader.

going back to petting shade cards now.....

No comments: