Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Saturday, November 03, 2007

For My Swappee

Opps- My Bad!

Ok here are the photos, my fav cup, my one cup coffee plunger and my normal coffee plunger- I think its about a 4 cup one. I also own a giant party sized one but rarely use it.


ps: the funky ruler is from Mt. Buller ski shop from according to the back when I was in year 7! I can't believe its still around.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!

I just need the diameter of your plunger and mug.. :D

I can't wait to get started on these... I have ideas :D

Ed said...

Show us y'r big un.
Come on, have you forgotten about blogstalker.