Attention Perth Knitters

I am thinking of Starting a Stitch and Bitch in Subiaco or Claremont. If anyone is interested can they please email me and if we get numbers we can then arrange time and place.

Thanks

Kate


Monday, August 29, 2005

Way to long

Yes I know

its been way to long a time between blogs. But this is what happens when you travel.!

In knitting news I had a great day out with the London knitty gang the other day. See below of us at loop for proof. We all bought way to much yarn that we shouldn't of and had a great time. Big Cheers to Caroline for organising it.




At the moment I am knitting a short row scarf, but my amazing Susan bates crystallite needles (5mm) broke so I am temporarily abandoning it till I buy some more needles. I am very upset cause these are my favorite needles. :( :(

So when I get a flat, and get settled I will be able to restart blogging at a respectable rate.

Till then.....

1 comment:

Ali said...

Dear Kate,

Where are you????? Are you ok? I, too, am wondering if you got the Lornas Laces sock yarn yet? I hope so. Love, Ali